Leo Vegas - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Leo Vegas

Akingsnorth

Hi all,

Has anybody had any experience with Leo Vegas? I attempted to withdraw my winnings on Sunday evening, only to check my account on Monday to find that it has been locked. All live chat tell me is that I need to wait for the ‘relevant team’ to contact me. Just wondering if anyone else had the same thing?

Hi,

Yes it’s my first one. I had no problems depositing haha. I’m hoping it’s just a case of verifying myself but I can’t help feel a bit worried about it…

It could be an account verification thing, but it seems a little unlikely as I’d have thought the live chat would’ve helped you out a little more.

You don’t have to answer, so I won’t pose this as a question, but…

Maybe you’ve had an account with them a while back that you’ve forgotten about? Or previously registered with GamStop?

Hi,

Im pretty sure I haven’t had an account with them… I have previously registered with GamStop but if gamstop was an issue I shouldn’t have been allowed to deposit?

On 7/19/2022 at 7:55 PM, Akingsnorth said:

I have previously registered with GamStop but if gamstop was an issue I shouldn’t have been allowed to deposit?

This is the problem.

They will not stop you depositing, that is your responsibility.

You will have your initial stake returned to you.

You will not get to keep your winnings.

That is the law.

• 1 year later...