Found new games - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Found new games

Faceman

I’ve always been a rainbow riches/barcrest kinda guy but watching Darren’s videos has put me on to a couple of new favourites. All be it they aren’t that new!

I love ‘slots of luck’ rainbow gold and mega cops and robbers. I won 3 jackpots combined today on those 2 games. Cops and robbers  almost took all of my first jackpot but won 2 pie gamble jackpots in a matter of minutes to rescue the day 🙂 

what’s your current favourites? 

• Like 1

I’ve always had a soft spot for Big Time Gaming. RTPs are acceptable and most of them seem like they can throw in a big win in the base game and the bonus. Danger High Voltage is always fun, but also Chocolates, King Of Cats, Final Countdown and Millionaire Mystery Box.

Couple of exceptions are that Star Clusters game and also Millionaire Megaways. I know StopandStep had a great hit on it a couple of years ago, but it seems to take an age to bonus and then you end up with 10 spins that do next to nothing. Or even worse, you lose on the first gamble with an 83% phone a friend… 🤬

Edited by BlindHaze
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...