Is it me or have the advert gone crazy on you tube - YouTube - Stop and Step

Is it me or have the advert gone crazy on you tube

mjl5656

I don't know how how this works if the content provider decide how many adverts or if Google just drop them in a random

But YouTube adverts drop in now so many times it's no longer enjoyable to watch some channels anymore 

What does everyone else think

Yes, Ad-Blocker! It's literally called that. Find it for whatever browser you use, install it as a browser extention, and you'll never see another YouTube advert.

Be wary though, content creators make videos to earn money. If they don't earn money, they won't make any more videos. If you like the videos that you watch, turn off Ad-Blocker every now and again, so that your favourite creator earns some cash.

20 hours ago, Groyd said:

Yes, Ad-Blocker! It's literally called that. Find it for whatever browser you use, install it as a browser extention, and you'll never see another YouTube advert.

Be wary though, content creators make videos to earn money. If they don't earn money, they won't make any more videos. If you like the videos that you watch, turn off Ad-Blocker every now and again, so that your favourite creator earns some cash.

Thanks to be honest with you the main people I want to use this for is us people like slot lady and BC slots as makes a change from the UK videos but BC slots for example has a advert going off every 4 mins when I looked up what he and slot lady are making from YouTube I don't thing missing my venue is going to make much odds to them !

• Like 1

• 3 months later...