Today's Racing - Horse Racing - Stop and Step

Today's Racing

Mentholdan

A couple of lucky 63s today. The one on the left are all horses I've mentioned on here before as having a touch of class about them and I duly follow them blind. As 6 are running today I decided on a lucky 63. Fingers crossed. 

IMG_20210501_122229.jpg

Rubbish yesterday, one winner with a return of £11 I don't fancy anything todat except for Chetan in the 4.20 at Salisbury so I've just put Dettoris 4 rides with it for a lucky 31 and something to watch this afternoon. IMG_20210502_134250.thumb.jpg.8e3de791e10c93afde715b91e29a665f.jpg

One winner, 11-1 in the 1000gns

Return £45  so £14 profit, nothing to write home about. 

I've got 2 for tomorrow, just need to find 3 more. 

The method I use has thrown up 2 selections today but I've broken the golden rule and decided to leave one out Bombyx in the 1-15 at Kempston, the opposition looks strong but what put me off was the jockey, a 10lb claimer who's never ridden a winner before, let's hope I'm not kicking myself later. The other selection for today was Antagonize in the 2-58 at Beverly. Today's lucky 31 below. 

IMG_20210503_114959.jpg

Bombyx ran really well, finished second to the favourite and giving him weight, one for next time. The same can be said for Mehmo, flew home from nowhere to finish 2nd in a photo, another few yards and he wins. Literally a winner without a penalty next time out. Versatility jumped the last three lengths clear and going easily, couldn't get beat, then the jockey falls off when the horse slightly stumbled, that's racing. 

Nothing jumping out at me today so just done a lucky 31 for a bit of entertainment, makes a change from losing it on slots 😂

IMG_20210504_130909.jpg

One winner today Virginia Plane 11-2DH. Thee Electrician almost pulled off a shock finishing 2nd at 50-1 looked the likely winner 2 out.. Chester torrow???