Which foreign club do you support? - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Which foreign club do you support?

Mentholdan

I lived in Mallorca for over 20 years, was a season ticket holder for most of that time. Its great to see them 2nd in the Spanish league 2 this season after being relegated from La Liga last season. They played some great football a d were very unlucky to be relegated. Let's hope they can go straight back up this season. Highlits for me were getting to the final of the last ever Cup Winners Cup final which was played at Villa Park which I flew over for. They lost to Sven Eriksons Lazio even though they played the better that night. They knocked out Ajax and Chelsea en route to the final. The real hilight for me was when they beat Real Madrid "in Madrid" 1-5, when Samuel Etoo totally destroyed Madrid practically single-handed. He got an ovation from the Madrid fans when he walked off the pitch. An ovation for a black player in Madrid in those days was unheard of. 

Anyway, if you support a foreign club let us know, and why? If your not British let us know where you're from and which Brit club you have a soft spot for. 

Archived