Real Mallorca - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Real Mallorca

Mentholdan

My team Real Mallorca managed to get through to the final of the play offs for promotion to La Liga last night. They lost 1-0 to Albacete but went through 2-1 on aggregate. I watched the game live and it was a kitchen sink job from Albacete in the last 10 minutes but Mallorca defended really well. They now face Deportivo in a double header for promotion this coming Thursday and Sunday. There's nothing between the two teams on League form and either team look as though they wouldnt be out of their depth in La Liga. I can't have a bet, I'll be on the edge of my seat as it is, a bet on the outcome would only double the heartbreak if they don't go up. 

I may have a bet on Junior Lago to score first, and when the first goal has gone in I can concentrate on biting my nails. 

Wish us luck, 😮😮😮

I've just watched Real Mallorca get promoted to the Spanish premier league. They lost the first leg away at Deportivo 2-0 after going down to 10 men in the first half. They won tonight's leg at home 3-0 with three superb goals, no flukes or lucky goals. They're still broad asting and there are thousands of supporters on the pitch a d the atmosphere is fantastic. That's made a perfe t end to my week. 

Vamos Mallorca. 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Archived