Golden Winner 50p stake - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Golden Winner 50p stake

Was playing low stake at WH this morning, played that bullion bars collector (50p), got the bonus within a tenner (went for £40 I think). Then had a go on 7s of luck, again on 50p, and got the bonus after £40 ish.  So was a little up (start with a twenty).  So went on Golden Winner (50p). For £20 it gave me 2 bonus (£11.50 and £10). With the £10 from the second bonus, I managed to gamble that to 10 spins.  In that 10 spins, it gave £280, with 2 bells at £50 x 2 in the first spin from the x2 for £200!  Didn't realize at 50p, it can pay that high. But got crazy after that and done 1.5k on £2 stake (loss mainly on Lucky Lotus, Party Time (it's really bad now, never go over £200 on the bonus), and Super Bonus Joker (like Thai flowers, takes hundreds for a £5 win for the bonus wheel).  And I was about £300 up (just playing 50p stakes) before the £2 madness.  Action Bank on premium was really bad, so is Bars and Sevens😔

I played that bell game last week, l think, if it’s the one with bells & cherry wins, l got loads of cherrys come in on reel, £171 gambled for twenty spins, won , got loads of bells on 4th & 5th reel, no cherry wins, but did get x 2 because l got so many bells, 

anyway after gambling £171 for 20 spins & 10 extra spins at x 2

it returned £16 at betfred shocking, if it’s the game I’m thinking of, l know there’s two , l played the one with reels symbols, not the blank grey screen one, if you know what l mean. To top that l then went over to another fobt gambled £70 win on party time for the feature it paid £20, maybe it’s just me. I’m having terrible start to the year. 

Party time is pretty bad these days, often what you gambled on the cash pie for the feature doesn't give you the equivalent on the feature.  I gambled over £100 for the feature and it lost (I think it was full screen of 7, then a bonus spin).  Done that once and never again, when you factor in the first spin of the feature, if it's balloons, it's fine, but if it's presents, you cry (I think for £2 stake, it's min of £40)

Maybe it’s just me chasing loses, but these gamble for feature exchanges now seem very poor, you risk your win on 50/50 chance of feature, most of the time you don’t even get back what you originally gambled, least that’s what seems to be happening to me. Maybe on just on a losing run, worst start to a year I’ve ever had. Small stakes I’ve done well, 50p and that, but every time l go higher l get beaten up bad. 
shocking bonuses on £2 plus play last six weeks. 
everybody losses in the end, swings & roundabouts 

but Jesus I’ve not had one decent win feature, not one.