Slot masters - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Slot masters

Senna

Does anyone play this absoultey rigged game, I  amassed a load of points in this and it's stolen from me, which is the point of the game, but it never gave me the opportunity to fight back which happens in probably 95% of the games played

Screenshot_20240119-121018_Samsung Internet.jpg

Here they both stole from me, 50% of my points each, so how do I end up with only 932 points???

Screenshot_20240119-125154_Samsung Internet.jpg

This guy gets a massive points points never happened to me in any games I've played, it's rigged because I don't spend money on these sites, that's how it feels

Screenshot_20240119-121122_Samsung Internet.jpg

I sometimes play this, I don't understand people though, for example I'm player A, player C steals first from player B and then I steal from player C, near the end of the game player B steals from me, why??? why not steal back from player C who stole from you and has the most points???

No honour amongst thieves, I just stole some points of the guy who has the most points and still has the most points, so what does the other player do, steal from me, for fudge sake!!!

yeah this game is so badly rigged, had the opportunity to steal some points at about the 30 to 35 seconds mark but decided not to, a few seconds later the guy who I was going to steal from got a treasure chest which more than likely was going to steal the points back, never got an opportunity after that