Coral - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Coral

Skipper

Put £60 in this morning went on 50p and got 80p highest win and no teases. Other day got bonus on kings honour 8 spins and 50p bonus while streamers are getting jackpots even when not on higher stake even in bookies. Something seems off.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Bookie FOBT are terrible these days , rtp dramatically reduced after government reduced stake from £100 to £2 

even on £2 plays your lucky to get over £100 bonus nowadays

and on lower stakes the returns can be as low as 83% on some games, when  l play on 50p plays l never get anything either 

bonuses are shocking, better of in busy arcade 

Yeah, I think there is something off with bookmakers fobts's nowadays. Most of my old favourite slots are paying disgustingly low bonuses compared to a few years ago.

I changed my tactics intentionally in 2023 from increasing stakes and going for it until I got a decent bonus win to playing £50-£100 sessions. It didn't go well, I barely managed one £500 jackpot all year. Some of my regular slots, it seemed I had to play 100's of spins over several sessions to get a bonus up, even on £1 stakes. I am even more convinced fobt's (when played from cold) will not drop a decent paying bonus until they have stolen a fair bit. They might be random but they sure as hell consistently don't pay decent bonuses early to me. Sun Kissed, Lightning Force and Big Fishing Fortune, have been horrible all year. I managed a zero bonus on Black Knight, which is a 1st for me. Napoleon, has shafted me with zero bonus several times recently.

Anyway I'm binning off slots for a while to concentrate on horse racing. BTW what happened to Mentholdan?

Edited by Stormy

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Stormy said:

Yeah, I think there is something off with bookmakers fobts's nowadays. Most of my old favourite slots are paying disgustingly low bonuses compared to a few years ago.

I changed my tactics intentionally in 2023 from increasing stakes and going for it until I got a decent bonus win to playing £50-£100 sessions. It didn't go well, I barely managed one £500 jackpot all year. Some of my regular slots, it seemed I had to play 100's of spins over several sessions to get a bonus up, even on £1 stakes. I am even more convinced fobt's (when played from cold) will not drop a decent paying bonus until they have stolen a fair bit. They might be random but they sure as hell consistently don't pay decent bonuses early to me. Sun Kissed, Lightning Force and Big Fishing Fortune, have been horrible all year. I managed a zero bonus on Black Knight, which is a 1st for me. Napoleon, has shafted me with zero bonus several times recently.

Anyway I'm binning off slots for a while to concentrate on horse racing. BTW what happened to Mentholdan?

Im still going to go in with 10£ a day and more when im up on 20p and 50p and odd quick cash on willhill site so i dont have to have a bank card open. Bookies only thing i got round me and cant be bothered to travel far.

Edited by Skipper

I’ve stopped playing on £1 & £2 plays unless I’m winning today l was up £140 from 50p plays it was playing well, changed to £2 lost £300 in ten minutes nothing no wins bonuses or anything, changed back to 50p plays ended up £60 down so basically won £240 on 50p plays, lost £300 on £2 plays 

the fobts will drop lots of 50-100 pound wins but really hard to get 200 -500 pound wins 

I’m sticking to 50p stakes from now on, this is happening all the time now, fishing frenzy 3 times nothing on bonus on £2 play just a few small line wins, no fisherman when fish are there 

£2 stakes stink in bookies nowadays. The bonuses don't scale up. As I wrote before, Sun Kissed, Lightning Force and Big Fishing Fortune, have been horrible all year, bonuses lower than ever. I'm totally out of love with fobt slots atm, there is only so much shafting one can take. The last time I played I lost £200+ playing Aladdins Wonders £2 stakes, no bonus and umpteen fucking teases. Same day I watched a punter playing roulette after my losses on same terminal and doing the premium thing where it has to stop in the green bit of the pie which I reckon was about one twelfth of the pie. He went 36 £2 spins before it came in and then the roulette spin lost despite him having covered more than half the board.

I know the thieving bookies have shaved the RTP % last couple of years, but can't really get my head around how difficult it has become to get a decent win on an fobt (if the RTP's are to be believed). Probably stop watching S&S videos as paints an unrealistic view of what playing slots is really like, by cutting out all the shyte losing spins.

Edited by Stormy

I agree bookies rtp dropped massively since government reduced stakes to £2 , and as you say the bonuses don’t scale up , overall l do better on 50p plays than £2 , and fortune spins what an appalling joke that is, 1soin every 50 plus spins , like the green bit on bar on roulette, you get a spin every £100 plus , so you would need £3 on a winning number just to break even, these streamers who put things up, must be heavily edited, like one hour over a week or something, I’ve never had 6 jackpots in a day or won thousands in an arcade, 

l think your right totally misleading. Realistically either they get free money as promotion or they must lose five grand a week, 23 bonuses on £2 & £3 stake for just over a grand. Not really lucky to get 5 at those stakes