Complain about your bookies here🫡 - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Complain about your bookies here🫡

I find lower stake better. In corals its 86% and 91% for max stake now. This last 2 weeks ive just been greedy and seemed to be on a winning roll. Just now i put £10 in and got it up to £100 on lower stakes 20p and 50p. 

Today went on drops of gold and had £3 left from £10 and went on for one last go after been on 20p and purple bags came in winning £75 on one drop. Took that up to £100 on 50p and went overkill on £2 minion what ever it called but not one win for wheel win or penguin head popping.

Edited by Skipper
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Skipper said:

Complaining unsubbed again due to shadow ban but im banned on most of slot streamers. Probably same mods.

Hey Skipper, I’m not sure what’s happening but mods on YouTube can only remove a post, there’s no option to block anyone.

30 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

Hey Skipper, I’m not sure what’s happening but mods on YouTube can only remove a post, there’s no option to block anyone.

Ha. yeah its a strange one as allready made a new account but it is only slots that im not getting a reply on. Ive signed out and the comments not there?. 

• 2 months later...
On 10/11/2023 at 11:44 PM, Groyd said:

Think your just paranoid mate 😅

LOL no mate it just that most popular streamers the wins seem too big. Last couple of stop and step vids voice seems scripted too and dont sound very excited on the wins..

9 hours ago, Skipper said:

LOL no mate it just that most popular streamers the wins seem too big. Last couple of stop and step vids voice seems scripted too and dont sound very excited on the wins..

Agree. Slot vids are brilliant, online stuff is a bit boring these days.

Bookies FOBT are rubbish now, since they had to limit bets to £2, roulette is the worst. What the point of that , with three zeros , and a bar that gives you one spin every £60. On a table with £20 worth of chips on it. Almost impossible to win. And the slots, even on £2 play even the bonuses pay less than £120 

9 out of 10 times. And rarely go above £300. As for 20p & 50p plays really no point at all 

On 12/21/2023 at 1:04 AM, Bonus12345 said:

Bookies FOBT are rubbish now, since they had to limit bets to £2, roulette is the worst. What the point of that , with three zeros , and a bar that gives you one spin every £60. On a table with £20 worth of chips on it. Almost impossible to win. And the slots, even on £2 play even the bonuses pay less than £120 

9 out of 10 times. And rarely go above £300. As for 20p & 50p plays really no point at all 

They have put back the single zero. Igot the 100/1 other day and got £110 just having a dable wont play it all time as i no what it like. 

• 2 months later...
On 10/8/2023 at 12:24 PM, Skipper said:

I find lower stake better. In corals its 86% and 91% for max stake now. This last 2 weeks ive just been greedy and seemed to be on a winning roll. Just now i put £10 in and got it up to £100 on lower stakes 20p and 50p. 

Today went on drops of gold and had £3 left from £10 and went on for one last go after been on 20p and purple bags came in winning £75 on one drop. Took that up to £100 on 50p and went overkill on £2 minion what ever it called but not one win for wheel win or penguin head popping.

Don't you just love saveing all them 2 pound coins &put ya bet on 25 p👍🏻🫡great win .

• 1 month later...

I've had my fair share of run-ins with 'em, and let me tell ya, it's not always smooth sailing. One thing that really grinds my gears is when they limit your bets outta nowhere.

19 hours ago, Drantanborg said:

I've had my fair share of run-ins with 'em, and let me tell ya, it's not always smooth sailing. One thing that really grinds my gears is when they limit your bets outta nowhere.

Thankfully I’m too much of a low roller for that 🙂

I did have a problem when I first opened my PP account about 4 years ago. The safer gambling team actually called me to ask about my situation and state of mind after I placed about 10 bets in 5 minutes.

The part they didn’t seem to consider was that I was browsing through the ‘what odds Paddy’ section for the Liverpool v Everton game and my bets came to a total of under a fiver…. 

Anyway, they blocked my account for a week, and annoyingly there was a 500/1 shot that was 2 Everton corners away from coming in.