Rocking Horse Sh*t - Big Wins - Stop and Step

Rocking Horse Sh*t

Faceman

Last night I got 5 pots on pure gold for £500.

I then switched to pick n mix and played just pots and got 4 pots within about 10 spins and go another Jackpot!

like a true bellend though I put it all back and some 😞 

IMG_6022.jpeg

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Chicken dinner said:

If not today, you'd put it back another day or maybe that's just me???

Never a truer word spoken. It may be today, tomorrow, next month or next year, but in the long run they’ll get it back by hook or by crook if you keep playing…!

3 hours ago, Chicken dinner said:

If not today, you'd put it back another day or maybe that's just me???

At least it be free money for a month ot so. I won over 2k on willhill site back in JAn was it from 40£ deposit and bought a new Monitor which i would never paid the price for at £700 and a couple of games and more spending money for slots.

I actually did that once, I got the bronze pot on rainbow riches and I was so passed off, I just continued to play off the winnings, I was passed off because I'd won about £50.80 which meant the bronze pot that been very recently won, I know it's random and gold pot is guaranteed, what I should have done is try the other machine next to it.

5 hours ago, Skipper said:

At least it be free money for a month ot so. I won over 2k on willhill site back in JAn was it from 40£ deposit and bought a new Monitor which i would never paid the price for at £700 and a couple of games and more spending money for slots.

That’s true. I managed to win £3K on Extra Chilli and Lil Devil on 20/40p stakes last March, it paid off the remainder of my wedding. So it was a nice little bonus, but if I continued to play, it’d eventually take a different £3K back….

• 1 month later...