Safety warnings - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Safety warnings

Chicken dinner

what's the point of the safety warnings??? you have been playing for 586 minutes and have lost xxx amount do you want to continue??? the problem is that they haven't recognize that l've logged out of my account previously

I've also been kicked out of a game while playing because I exceeded my/the limits, I wouldn't mind but I've never setup limits and I probably did £20 worth of spins when it kicked me out

I don't know anyone who has ever paid attention to these stupid warnings.

I also don't know anyone who has ever set limits on the FOBT machines in bookies either.

Pure theatrics on behalf of the government who can then say "Well, we gave the customer options, and safeguards", knowing full well that they'll never be used.

On 8/17/2022 at 9:01 PM, Chicken dinner said:

what's the point of the safety warnings??? you have been playing for 586 minutes and have lost xxx amount do you want to continue??? the problem is that they haven't recognize that l've logged out of my account previously

It comes up at worst time either in a win combo or bonus. Its the UK its becoming a police state.

• 1 year later...