Sky Vegas are baskets!!! - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Sky Vegas are baskets!!!

I can't believe Sky Vegas has restricted my account, just because I won over £150,000 off them at the weekend!!! just kidding l don't use this account except for prize machine, maybe that's why they've sent me an email saying I'm not entitled to the promos anymore, the email looks genuine although I haven't clicked onto anything I tried to go on prize machine on Monday and just thought it had been taken down temporary until they put the summer one up

Screenshot_20220621-221300.png

Screenshot_20220621-221713.png

Bit of a coincidence that it appears to be down for you eh and you can check the headers of the email to see if they appear genuine, but by all means don't click anything if you are not sure. Prize machine is 99% pants 1% can lead to a minor cashout.

On 6/25/2022 at 1:34 PM, Chicken dinner said:

I've almost always won a 10p bonus and a couple of £5 cash prizes within 3 or 4 years on prize machine

On willhill bonus drop i had a £50 bonus on 10p on one of free games games. Yesterday i won £3 on it and took it up to £150 when went on roulette and cashed out. Im waiting for same email lol. 

• 4 months later...

sky vegas removed my spin on the prize machine, but sky bet still allows me to win free bets, I don't spend money with either of them, so don't know the reason why sky vegas would remove the prize machine promotion 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/25/2022 at 12:30 AM, Ian Hislop said:

Bit of a coincidence that it appears to be down for you eh and you can check the headers of the email to see if they appear genuine, but by all means don't click anything if you are not sure. Prize machine is 99% pants 1% can lead to a minor cashout.

I do bonus drop on willhill site every morning and this morning it landed in prize draw and gave me 5 spins but never received them lol. It says every time i try.

Congratulation you have won 5 free spins on William Hill Gold. A blue box says get free spins i click on it today and just tried it just takes me to slot game and no free spins. lol Its done that a couple of times too.

Edited by Skipper