Rainbow Lobster Pots Coral - jesus christ - mugged in every sense of the word. - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Rainbow Lobster Pots Coral - jesus christ - mugged in every sense of the word.

These slots with premium play look fucking awful. Rainbow Lobster Pots is a new FOBT slot plastered all over Coral windows atm.

Completely shafted by this slot during a couple of sessions. First session rinsed me of £100 with umpteen bonus teases not dropping in, finally some rainbow mini feature gave the feature.  During the bonus 12 spins the fisherman landed loads of times including multiple times on the same spin, but never with the pearls. Bonus paid £26 but only due to bonus guarantee giving me many extra spins.

Second session exactly the same, £100 down after umpteen bonus teases, then I took my head for a shit and started playing £2 premium plays. 88 losing spins on the trot, finally dropped in on the 89th spin and bonus paid £65 again due to bonus guarantee having to kick in. Those £65 spins all lost, so 120 premium spins costing £240 gave me one shitty bonus.

The premium play is misrepresented, with three reels indicating a 1-in-2 chance of winning on each reel, so 2x2x2=8. Don't know how that can be allowed?? The guaranteed win is 20x so clearly not the true odds and based on my sample play hardly ever drop in.

Anyway I needed to get this off my chest and suggest this is another new slot worth avoiding.

On 7/22/2024 at 4:18 PM, Stormy said:

These slots with premium play look fucking awful. Rainbow Lobster Pots is a new FOBT slot plastered all over Coral windows atm.

Completely shafted by this slot during a couple of sessions. First session rinsed me of £100 with umpteen bonus teases not dropping in, finally some rainbow mini feature gave the feature.  During the bonus 12 spins the fisherman landed loads of times including multiple times on the same spin, but never with the pearls. Bonus paid £26 but only due to bonus guarantee giving me many extra spins.

Second session exactly the same, £100 down after umpteen bonus teases, then I took my head for a shit and started playing £2 premium plays. 88 losing spins on the trot, finally dropped in on the 89th spin and bonus paid £65 again due to bonus guarantee having to kick in. Those £65 spins all lost, so 120 premium spins costing £240 gave me one shitty bonus.

The premium play is misrepresented, with three reels indicating a 1-in-2 chance of winning on each reel, so 2x2x2=8. Don't know how that can be allowed?? The guaranteed win is 20x so clearly not the true odds and based on my sample play hardly ever drop in.

Anyway I needed to get this off my chest and suggest this is another new slot worth avoiding.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All are at the moment on higher stakes for us normies. My coral getting new machines next month and staff said they are not called FOBT machines they just called gaming machine. Does that mean coral will have full control over % etc as they have bought the machines not rented

Edited by Skipper