84% is that a joke?. - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

84% is that a joke?.

Just been into my local willhill and a new game out and on 20p its gone down from 86% to 84% Hope they close down soon robbing gits.

Been like that in betfred for about a year now, disgusting     % rtp init  82% lowest I’ve seen in betfred. They not making the money like old days , thousands a day from people playing £100 spin roulette & £50 fortune spins

so they rob anyone who play them now. Even on £2 play lucky to get over 91% now most games, long gone the times of 96-98% bookies closing everywhere now, especially WHills they closed more than half their shops 

13 hours ago, Bonus12345 said:

Been like that in betfred for about a year now, disgusting     % rtp init  82% lowest I’ve seen in betfred. They not making the money like old days , thousands a day from people playing £100 spin roulette & £50 fortune spins

so they rob anyone who play them now. Even on £2 play lucky to get over 91% now most games, long gone the times of 96-98% bookies closing everywhere now, especially WHills they closed more than half their shops 

I use to call them cash machines before terrorist took over. I mean guv took over.

3 bonuses at coral this morning. 2 on that coin flip at 20p one 88p bonus the a nothing bonus. I went on ready to blow on 50 bonus came in and 65p. Other people gambling wins and not even getting half back of what they gambled. How can they go on like this with out anything done. It taking more money off people now then the 100£ spins.

It’s been like it a while, I’ve gambled £170 plus for feature 

on a 60/40 split on £2 play won feature got £16 payout it’s disgusting, fishin frenzy the same now 1-3 games no win only a win over £100 every 20 plus bonuses, that’s on £2 plays . Bonuses now 4 out of 5 on any stake pays nothing or crappy little win. The rtp are getting lowered to betfred shops 50p play 83% sod that . greed init 

these betting shops are empty most of the time now. The fobt don’t even get played 90% of the time, gone are the days of having a chance of winning some cash with £50. You need hundreds just to get a bonus 

Posted (edited)
On 4/1/2024 at 3:47 PM, Bonus12345 said:

It’s been like it a while, I’ve gambled £170 plus for feature 

on a 60/40 split on £2 play won feature got £16 payout it’s disgusting, fishin frenzy the same now 1-3 games no win only a win over £100 every 20 plus bonuses, that’s on £2 plays . Bonuses now 4 out of 5 on any stake pays nothing or crappy little win. The rtp are getting lowered to betfred shops 50p play 83% sod that . greed init 

these betting shops are empty most of the time now. The fobt don’t even get played 90% of the time, gone are the days of having a chance of winning some cash with £50. You need hundreds just to get a bonus 

Ive not done too bad this last week. Put £40 in corals last week took out £225. This morning put £10 in and took out £50 Ive mainly been going in with 10£ apart from odd time when up. Still up though.

Only thing is i cant travel and bookies are only thing i have. Better then none i suppose if not putting all in at once.

Edited by Skipper