Does anyone work in corals?. - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Does anyone work in corals?.

Ive only seen this happen in corals but i do mainly go in there then any other. They do no me by my first name in my local corals and williamhill. But in corals as soon as they see me on machine they go to computer behind desk what you cant see and press a thew buttons. The other day one jumped straight over as soon as i put money in. As said before the only time i win is when they are occupied when i first go in or new staff. 

Do the lights on side of the machine make a difference. Sometimes they are blue or white or switched off. This morning 1 was blue and 2 was white and one switched off. 

Edited by Skipper

4 hours ago, Skipper said:

Ive only seen this happen in corals but i do mainly go in there then any other. They do no me by my first name in my local corals and williamhill. But in corals as soon as they see me on machine they go to computer behind desk what you cant see and press a thew buttons. The other day one jumped straight over as soon as i put money in. As said before the only time i win is when they are occupied when i first go in or new staff. 

Do the lights on side of the machine make a difference. Sometimes they are blue or white or switched off. This morning 1 was blue and 2 was white and one switched off. 

Intresting I'll find out for you.🫡

• Thanks 1