Thanks Fred 😂 - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Thanks Fred 😂

Andyroroo

Both were jackpots, eye of Horus got 12 spins, first spin retrigger and it waited until the 22nd spin to do anything. 
2nd game was their version of Thai flower (forgot the name) 8 free spins got the lady £400 first spin then creeped up to the £500. 

paid out in cash no problem at all, never have issues in local store, 

49 minutes ago, Andyroroo said:

Both were jackpots, eye of Horus got 12 spins, first spin retrigger and it waited until the 22nd spin to do anything. 
2nd game was their version of Thai flower (forgot the name) 8 free spins got the lady £400 first spin then creeped up to the £500. 

paid out in cash no problem at all, never have issues in local store, 

Ive seen my local coral scrounge round for £70 loads a times. lol. They actually said to me hope you dont win much we not got much in safe.

At times i think my local shouldnt be open as it happens too many times with others too.

Edited by Skipper

4 hours ago, Skipper said:

Ive seen my local coral scrounge round for £70 loads a times. lol. They actually said to me hope you dont win much we not got much in safe.

At times i think my local shouldnt be open as it happens too many times with others too.

We used to have 4 corals around here, for a smallish town was silly. Just the one now and I ain’t been in that one for 5/6 years at least 

• 2 months later...

Since they lowered stake from a hundred pound spins to £2 , they lost loads in revenue from govt in their shops, that’s why RTP is low now, and they never keep more than a few grand in safe, they never expect customers to win big now, and nearly always their right