Apartment living part 2 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Apartment living part 2

Skipper

Sorry me again lol. Any way new people in below who been in about 3 month and last month they heard next door below decorating at early hours and was banging and music on loud. I went down at 2AM after it wake me and told him to quit it at this time. He did but only to come back at 5:30 even louder. 

I asked him below me if he heard noise and reply was. No what noise. Even though i knew they heard it as heard them walking round trying to figure out where noise is coming from.  I said. Well its him next door to you and before you moved in he came often at that time but i had enougth of it so went down to say something. He replied. To come and think of it we did and if your going to make that kind of noise wait until weekend. Me been me just gave that WTF look.  

This was friday morning and the next night below  came back at 23:30 with around 6 other people and was noisy until 1:30AM. I didnt react this time. Weekend just gone they came back at 12:40AM and with same people and was loud and bangs. I went down at 2:15AM and kocked twice which they heard but no answer. I went back up and heard very loud angry bangs and quiet at 2:40AM

I just cant beleive some people expect it to be quiet in the week because they are working but no consideration at weekends buecause its day off time. He even said they moved out of other place because it was like that 7 days a week.

Sorry im just venting.

• 3 months later...
Posted (edited)
On 1/3/2024 at 1:35 PM, Bonus12345 said:

I’ve had noisy neighbours 

in the end l just moved out, idiots having 2 or 3 parties a week, 

Its been fairly ok here as below been arguing alot so not been talking to each other for weeks. They are out by 7am and back at 5PM. The thing is since crimbo sounds like they talking to each other again but now hes so loud when he is talking and last 3 night had tv on so loud too sounds like i was in the football stadium with them. I have head phones and and its so annoying having to hear what they are listening to over headphones. 

Edited by Skipper

Posted (edited)

I was going to put a note up on board in corridor saying why do people need to be such assholes. I have put one asking not to slam doors and put more effort into closing them or bang as much but that just made it worse.

Edited by Skipper
  • Like 1

It’s hard to deal with noisy neighbours, bottom line is they are antisocial and don’t respect other people around them 

ld just move , or return the favour when they’ve got work play music loud, l simply wouldn’t stand for it, they are disrespectful assholes 

Posted (edited)
On 1/5/2024 at 1:18 PM, Bonus12345 said:

It’s hard to deal with noisy neighbours, bottom line is they are antisocial and don’t respect other people around them 

ld just move , or return the favour when they’ve got work play music loud, l simply wouldn’t stand for it, they are disrespectful assholes 

Below went out yesterday evening in a taxi me knowing they be coming home early in AM. They came back this morning at 2AM arguing at one point started throwing stuff around and shouting and swearing at each other pluss wall banging. I went to bed at 8:30PM last night as was tired so at least i got some sleep before this started but it finished at 3:30AM. I got up at 8AM with a bang.

They even moved out of last apartment as it was like this 7 days a week for them unless they got kicked out because it was them causing noise.

She sounds a right narcissist too. Its her what causing all arguments and bangs and blames him when they are shouting.

Edited by Skipper