Bookies staff - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Bookies staff

They been told what to say. Ive been told new machines that it still same code and nothing been changed but me and many others say other wise. Gambles are tighter Wins far few between. Some one on sparky ultra didnt get a win and got that bonus pick bonus pick and got 50 spins. Won £182 even he said how terrible machines are and thats way under value. Take coin flip gamble types something has happened to gamble and cant explain it but looks totaly fake and fixed and not random. How it spins and sets off some times is totally bizarre. 

In my local bookie there a 3 regular staff and each run and jump to computer behind desk still as soon as they see me insert money into machine and press a button and i never win or have bonuses. When its staff i dont see often i notice they dont do this and have more play time. I just want to no what they do when they press the button is it blocking the terninal from bonuses and wins?.