Super Star Turns... Call Noris McWhirter - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Super Star Turns... Call Noris McWhirter

Seaton-slots

After taking last week off work I decided to go and have a little punt around Seaton and Redcar and I think I may be due an entry in the Guiness Book of Records for my achievment.

In Redcar I managed to spin the "Ultra" section of the fortune spins 214 times before I finally landed the 3 red money sacks... and the five spins gave me nothing.

Anyone else experienced such shocking play?   

Those Ultra plays are very dangerous! The odds on hitting the money sacks should be displayed. 214 spins, so £428? I did £320 once, it's pretty much put me off playing those ones. The regular £2 game is just fine, the wins are a lot lower but the hit rate is far higher.

2 hours ago, Seaton-slots said:

After taking last week off work I decided to go and have a little punt around Seaton and Redcar and I think I may be due an entry in the Guiness Book of Records for my achievment.

In Redcar I managed to spin the "Ultra" section of the fortune spins 214 times before I finally landed the 3 red money sacks... and the five spins gave me nothing.

Yup... other week it took £400 off me and I got three shots for 15 dead spins 

1 hour ago, StopandStep said:

Those Ultra plays are very dangerous! The odds on hitting the money sacks should be displayed. 214 spins, so £428? I did £320 once, it's pretty much put me off playing those ones. The regular £2 game is just fine, the wins are a lot lower but the hit rate is far higher.

And that’s the problem, I played it on Mega rather than ultra the other day, got bonus in base, upgraded to red for 50 free spins and was raging I only got £250 when on ultra it’s a virtual guarantee of jackpot. That’s how they suck you into ultra!

12 hours ago, Seaton-slots said:

How can they get away with that? It's worst than the old megaspins.

12 hours ago, StopandStep said:

Was that in one of your videos?

Archived