OMG, why are people panic buying toilet roll!! - General Discussion - Stop and Step

OMG, why are people panic buying toilet roll!!

StopandStep

I don't understand the panic buying of the toilet paper, but it's caused a cascade affect forcing everyone to buy it! They've gone crazy in Australia, fighting in the aisles! 

This arcade owner in Bridlington has swapped his soft toys for tissue paper, and only 30p a go. It will probably cost £20 to win one though.

loo roll.jpg

Generally viruses last about 30min if someone who is infected sneezes or coughs on a hard surface of metal or glass like fruity screen. 

Bookies are ideal for spreading the virus so don't touch your face or lick your fingers after playing!

The toilet roll thing = they may be a lockdown as in Italy. My Sainsburys runs out of stuff normally by Sunday as they can't stock at weekends so if some people start 'stocking up extra' then a lot of people are going to go searching for copies of the Sun.

So question is either buy extra bogroll or keep a few papers handy.

The local £1 shop is selling hand sanitiser for £8 a bottle. When Morrisons had bread on offer for 50p per loaf I saw the owner of the pound shop and his missus coming out with 4 shopping trolleys of bread

Archived