building up wild swarm ? - General Discussion - Stop and Step

building up wild swarm ?

ghost22

hi guys , excuse my ignorance but what does it mean ? can you build it up on a 20 p stake and then get the swarm on a higher stake ? or am i missing something here . sorry for being a bit vague but iv never payed the game .

Build the swarm to the final part of level 4 on a small stake then switch to a bigger stake. It can be incredibly volatile taking ages to pop the swarm and pay a terrible bonus. It is a good game for streamers but for low rollers like me best to stick to small stakes and trying different slots.

Yes, so you build it up on 20p, then play on a different stake and hope it pops. Just a few things to bare in mind: 

It can pop the swarm on 20p with a bonus treasure chest. If that happens you'll be back at square one.  

It is incredibly volatile and can take 100's of bees to pop on your higher stake then pay a small bonus. 

If you are going to try it, I wouldn't play above your normal stake when trying to get it to pop, and it will save your level, so you don't need to try and get it in a single session. 

Archived