Anyone been in Betfred this week ? - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Anyone been in Betfred this week ?

Jnrboi

Has anyone been in Betfred in past week lost over £4500 on spinbar roulette and virtual horses couldn’t hit a number to save my life 🤢

Yeah. Had a winning lunch session on Tuesday. Luck of Irish free spins +£95. First visit there for about 3 weeks. Don't like the shops

I never really used them my self until this 2 pound stake came out roulette is a balance killer 

Definitely mate I get lucky now and again with 100-1 or 50-1 but never do anything else for me need to stop all together I think just find it really hard.

This is my opinion from working and gambling in the shops.

2 weeks before Cheltenham, aintree grand national and royal ascot the machines stop paying out as much.  You also find you are paying out less winners on the horse racing markets as for some reason bigger prices winners start flying in.  During Cheltenham, grand national day and royal ascot you find your paying out a lot more on the machines and you spot that they seem to bonus a lot more.  Anyone would think that they fiddle with the percentages.  

As a punter, the shops are busier at these times so more using the machines etc.  The weeks running up to the festival have stables holding back their best horses etc and the quality of meetings aren't as good.  No "shrewd" money around to make markets more level so that's why you see more bigger prices winning.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, boropeab said:

you haven't got a clue how random games work,

Instead of you two throwing your toys out of the pram why don't you explain to those that don't know how it does work. We are here to help each other not to insult each other. We would, all like to know thanks. 

49 minutes ago, boropeab said:

I have been a games designer for 25 years I think I might know what I am on about,

Pray tell, don't be shy, your knowledge could be valuable 😁

5 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

Pray tell, don't be shy, your knowledge could be valuable 😁

Go high on a 1 and low on a 12,  keep it to yourself though,  can't have all my best secrets getting out ;)

18 minutes ago, BigMac Mick said:

Go high on a 1 and low on a 12,  keep it to yourself though,  can't have all my best secrets getting out 😉

Top tip if you have a no lose gamble feature on a fruit machine you can go higher or lower 👍

Archived