Massive 1400X from a 10p stake - Page 3 - Big Wins - Stop and Step

Massive 1400X from a 10p stake

Bridgey34

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a little go of mighty griffin.. it's got loads of potential for a small stake 80x bonus win ain't bad il continue playing.  Thanks dudes 

Screenshot_20200514-122628_Chrome.jpg

You're right vautour , I seem to get frequent decent wins on Genie though , if anyone can suggest a game similar to the gameplay of Genie il give it a go. What games are good for you vautour? 🤔

Just the ones I have kind of mentioned like Mighty Griffin and Bar X Safe Cracker. Tried Legacy of the Gods one just now and had a decent win. Free spins option were 15 and multiplier goes up X1, 10 and multiplier goes up X2, 5 and multiplier goes up X3 or random choice. I went for 10 spins and multiplier went up to X34.

Screenshot (2).png

Nice win my mate,  happy days.. I've had success on safecracker, think it spun in 6 safes randomly , il have to have a go at legacy , it looks interesting.  Cheers for that good luck .

Tried Legacy of the Gods today with B365 and another decent win. Bonus spun in very quickly and chose same 10 spins with multiplier increasing X2 for every reaction.

Screenshot (3).png

Yesterday received an e mail from Unibet and offered me 30 free spins on Book of Dead. Free spins paid just over £54 but then I had to wager it 25 times. Took hours to get through all the money - had it up to about £230 at one time. When it was all wagered won about £15 😂

Something remarkable happened whilst playing Rick and Morty there. I won about £20 from a bonus which was about 100x.

It then put me on some leaderboard which enabled me to see a replay of all their biggest winners and how they got it. By this I mean an action replay type thing of the free spins that were played by them. One person playing Rick and Morty (£20 stake) got 17 free spins and his 2nd spin he won £389,000 😮 obviously premium symbols with 60 times wilds. He then had another few wins and walked away with around £420,000.

Wow that's amazing 420k win .. I'd cry doing £20 spins if I lost ha ha fait play though gotta bet big to for the giant wins like that unless you get Jackpot King. I've been playing beetlejuice megaways .. the win lines are small but with the bonus you normally get a big multiplier.  Good luck and happy spinning 🙂

Was watching some of the replays too on huge winners on Eye of Horus. They all got the wild on reels 2,3,4 and 5 during free spins resulting in massive payouts.

Eye if Horus has got massive potential your right it's just way to volatile for me .. I've had a few bonuses in it but only won pennies similar to Darren he doesn't have much luck either  there's a good one called vault of anubis I've been playing.  Base game isn't much good but the bonus is cool it often gives a big multiplier as it's a win often slot.  

even though they were playing £20 spins to win £389,000 off 1 spin was incredible to see. 

not entirely sure how many wilds they had but they certainly had 3 solid columns which were x5, x4 and x3 and then every other column had either a wild or the premium symbol.

Archived