Hi from Leeds - Introductions - Stop and Step

Hi from Leeds

mayfield4

Hey Darren, 

I've watched tons of your videos - they're on autoplay on You Tube, so even if fall asleep they carry on. 

Loved the Vegas trips, but dunno how you cope with the noise !!

Really enjoying watching your vids mate. 
Good luck and all the best. 

MF4

5 hours ago, mayfield4 said:

Loved the Vegas trips, but dunno how you cope with the noise !!

Hi and welcome. Vegas slots are certainly the noisiest, they are all trying to compete with each other so all trying to drown each other out. I guess that's why they make so much noise with tiny wins. 

I hope you enjoy the forum and the videos. 

You're lucky it's all paper pay-out these days, I was there 25 years ago, they paid out metal tokens, straight into a metal container, so the noise was deafening. 

The waiteresses used to come round with free bottles of beer etc - which by the time you'd played the slots, turned out to be about $30 each 🙂

I remember the days when they had hoppers for people's coins, and wet wipes as your hands would get filthy from all of the quarters and dollar tokens. Cashless payouts are a lot better, but the new range of slots certainly have a lot lower payouts.

Yes it's a far-cry from learning the reels on the old JPM Eachway Shuffle slots. 

Did you ever play the first computer-screen slot called Sidewinder, back in the arcades in the 80's? I think it had 4 digital reels and you could nudge sideways. 

Retro classic and happy days. 

Archived