Giving the game a good chance - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Giving the game a good chance

Johnny1980

I've watched you play certain slots and after you've hit the feature, you go to another slot game...

Is that a tactical decision or do you believe that certain slots wont re bonus or feature again...

Their is a slot I wanted to see you spend time with called voyage of adventure. They released a newer version called money mutiny but I feel the old one is better.. 

Can you please play voyage of adventure again. I know you'll do well with it in corals.

Or even do a video of the original slots before the newer versions come along...

Love the vids keep them coming 

I come from the 90-00s era where all fruit machines were compensated (and had physical reels....). As such, it’s kinda built in to me to chase losses even though it’s the worst thing you can do on a random slot. 😞

On 2/2/2020 at 12:17 AM, Johnny1980 said:

I've watched you play certain slots and after you've hit the feature, you go to another slot game...

Is that a tactical decision or do you believe that certain slots wont re bonus or feature again...

Their is a slot I wanted to see you spend time with called voyage of adventure. They released a newer version called money mutiny but I feel the old one is better.. 

Can you please play voyage of adventure again. I know you'll do well with it in corals.

Or even do a video of the original slots before the newer versions come along...

Love the vids keep them coming 

I dont think its tatical he is just showing the audience what the bonus is on each one as that is what most people are interested in. Off camera Darren is no different to the rest of us... he has his favorite games that he plays for longer periods of time  

Archived