Jnrboi

Let’s see your big wins

My biggest wins started with £100 and got very lucky on blackjack even managed to hit suited trips 😁

F3469312-952C-4B22-8274-C2502866C1D3.png

• Thanks 1

Not really sure I understand the pictures, but they’re numbers many times bigger than I’ve ever won! Nice work! 🙂

• Thanks 1

Bugger... All this scratching of the head has made my bald patch bleed whilst trying to fathom this out... would love someone to explaine what I am looking at

14 minutes ago, Seaton-slots said:

Bugger... All this scratching of the head has made my bald patch bleed whilst trying to fathom this out... would love someone to explaine what I am looking at

I think it’s his withdrawals, although I’m assuming that’s what the little arrow in the grey splodge means.

There was me thinking I was a dim female.

Seaton slots you disappoint me I thought you and the Mrs are the online pros at number crunching

Too low for my losses lol 

Sorry for not explaining they was my withdrawals lastyear I kept reversing them but walked with £37K

On behalf of Seaton Slots due to him being on a business trip, he has asked me to say WTG Darren and welcome to the club.

Dunno why that has gone sideways. But took mystery and got max. £500 on £2 stake. Rare

D9D30071-42E3-44AA-BD05-4B9114013F8B.jpeg

• Like 1