Sign in to follow this  
DaveM

Payout Percentages

Found this pic on my phone. Must have taken it some point in the last week or so. Great payout percentages for a Cat C £100 Jackpot, especially on the 20p stake level. Those payout percentages and getting to have a pint in a pub at the same time?

I'd forgotten I have snapped this but thinking back I remember seeing a few games with the same and many more at 88%

IMG_20200114_190344.jpg

That's very generous and on all stakes! Most 20p play are the low 80%'s. It still doesn't mean you'll win of course, but you'll often get a fairer game.

I stuck a tenner in a pub machine today, chose the random rather than compensated games and some payouts were in the 70s% on my low 20/25p spin.... managed to get to a fiver up but lost that and left with my original tenner!

Anyway, there’s a game called Prism Eye in Coral that pays 94% on all stakes. However it is the calmest game ever. I think that’s the opposite of volatile? If you stick £100 on £2 auto play through it, I’d guess you’d end up with £90ish.

StopandStep - if you ever want to bore your growing audience, play that! 😉

• Like 1