the curious case of jamin jars - General Discussion - Stop and Step

the curious case of jamin jars

ghost22

im kinda new here so forgive me if this has been covered before , i watched a video last night and it was like wow ,  check it out ...

I’ve watched loads of degsy degworth videos but must of missed this

i suppose even with odds of 1.3 million it can happen but it seems impossible 

my opinion is all bonuses are pre determined no matter what provider 

interesting watch though even I’m scratching my head at this 

thanks @ghost22

2 minutes ago, Stepandstop said:

I’ve watched loads of degsy degworth videos but must of missed this

i suppose even with odds of 1.3 million it can happen but it seems impossible 

my opinion is all bonuses are pre determined no matter what provider 

interesting watch though even I’m scratching my head at this 

thanks @ghost22

im in 2 minds over this , one says this is a tad dodgy , the other says its good as if you see a streamer get 10000 x on say £6 you can get the identical return for £0.30 p which is good , a bit of a head fry 🙂

Martin Fletcher in his book about the Bradford City fire in 1985;

“To quote a Los Angeles Police Department fire investigator in Blaze, the Forensics of Fire by Nicholas Faith: ‘It’s rare to have a coincidence. If we start having multiple coincidences then it’s not a coincidence.’

Ghost I agree very strange. But it dos asks the question, have any normal players hit that win? But with +500 stake money there can't be many = so we come to the conclusion that it's fixed. Their win is their payment for adverting  on their platform.

Disgusting. Why is this not regulated? 

This is great news for me as I now have zero trust in either the streamers or games they play and have little interest in gambling on slots any more. I've long thought I have terrible luck in gambling on slots compared to streamers both online and in the bookies. I've always understood the online streamers have to edit to make the video to make it interesting and that is fair enough as nobody wants to watch a constant losing run as we get that when betting ourselves. Clearly streaming is fantasy and bears no resemblance  to reality.

Archived