Today's lucky 31 - Page 2 - Horse Racing - Stop and Step

Today's lucky 31

Mentholdan

4 hours ago, Lukew1678 said:

Haven’t been on here for a while but here’s a lucky 31 for tomorrow. 

58B8588E-4BD6-434C-97AC-7E762136DE91.png

I hope you have better luck than me, 1 winner from my last 14 selections. My mate only backs horses that are number 4, if there's 3 meetings for example he will do 6 x 20p lucky 15s and he regularly picks up £200 - £300, go figure. 

9 hours ago, Lukew1678 said:

Haven’t been on here for a while but here’s a lucky 31 for tomorrow. 

58B8588E-4BD6-434C-97AC-7E762136DE91.png

I went with your selections but there was 1 non runner so I did a lucky 15. I hope you got BOG because some of your prices are looking a bit skinny now. Best of luck to us. 😁

IMG_20220214_122237.jpg

6 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

I hope you have better luck than me, 1 winner from my last 14 selections. My mate only backs horses that are number 4, if there's 3 meetings for example he will do 6 x 20p lucky 15s and he regularly picks up £200 - £300, go figure. 

Not as mad as it sounds, especially with handicaps. Most winners of handicaps actually do come from those higher up the weights as the simple fact is that they are given a higher weight because they’re better than the rags at the bottom 

36 minutes ago, TheKingInTheNorth said:

Not as mad as it sounds, especially with handicaps. Most winners of handicaps actually do come from those higher up the weights as the simple fact is that they are given a higher weight because they’re better than the rags at the bottom 

As my old mate Ronnie King used to say "they don't handicap donkeys" 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's today's offering. I was so close to greatness yesterday, all 5 selections finished 6th or better and had a couple of them finished a couple of places higher I could have cashed out 5-6k. Instead I got £21 😭IMG_20220319_122911.thumb.jpg.e3f5686e6e5a8b5fe44a0d5d9136655a.jpg