Nice surprise - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Nice surprise

Mentholdan

Nipped in to Betfred this morning to put on a couple of £1 lucky 15s for today, fished in my pockets and found £4 in change so thought I'd do my usual 50p spins on Horus. Put the coins into the machine and up pops a big banner for Buffalo Rising so I thought why not for a change and set to 10 auto spins at 40p.

Got the bonus on the 2nd spin and it paid £123 for 40p stake. Decided to play Horus for £8 and use the £15 for another £1 lucky 15 for tonight's racing and pocket the £100. Did 4 £2 spins on Horus, hit the bonus and then got the jackpot. All in all, walked in with £34, walked out withe 3 £1 lucky 15s paid for "£45" and £800 in my pocket. 

These days are as rare as rocking horse doo dah but nice when they happen. 😁😁😁

Nice work, especially on Horus, I’ve had no luck on that recently. Played a tenner through yesterday on 20p spins and my only win was the 40p scatter win for 3 bonus symbols... 😞

26 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

Nice work, especially on Horus, I’ve had no luck on that recently. Played a tenner through yesterday on 20p spins and my only win was the 40p scatter win for 3 bonus symbols... 😞

Cheers Blindhaze, I'm adamant that the best stake to play Horus and "Fishing" in the Bookies is 50p. In my experience the best on line stake for slots is 40p 60p and 80p. I watch the guys playing on line for £10 & £20 stake and more often than not struggling to get over £200-£300 respectively. I won £400 for 10p on Book of the Irish recently, "a full screen of Leprechauns. Bandits 23k win came off 80p stake. 

Archived