Vampires desire - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Vampires desire

I wondered what everyone’s opinion on vampires desire fobt was? I’ve never really fancied but I I found myself in the arcade today, after having a very good week last week on the Fobts and the football, I fancied a dabble on the slots (and a decent coffee).

Anyway I mainly getting hammered on tai princess (£100 jackpot Version) before switching to reel king and making it even worse, after a poor win from 15 spins on 7 to burn, I thought I’ll give vampire desire a go on £2 fortune spins. What a mistake that was, spent all my footy winnings and the best part of £200 chasing a decent bonus, none of which paid over £40, I even had the bonus drop in with the top screen open (rare I’m sure) and that paid £29. I’ve seen s&s play this slot a few times and have always thought it looks shit, now I know how bad it is. Has anyone had a decent win on this game, it’s tricky to bonus and when you do get a bonus it seems crap!

Wow, that seems incredible from the game I was playing earlier. sometimes I think games are a bit more generous when they are first uploaded on terminals. I’m sure it is just me being superstitious, but when reels of gold came out the first few months I was on a great run on the mega spins, then it went downhill very fast.

1 hour ago, The crisp man said:

Wow, that seems incredible from the game I was playing earlier. sometimes I think games are a bit more generous when they are first uploaded on terminals. I’m sure it is just me being superstitious, but when reels of gold came out the first few months I was on a great run on the mega spins, then it went downhill very fast.

My thoughts exactly.... Even "Eye of Horus" used to pay out in the early days and don't get me started on "Super Star Turns"

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/13/2020 at 4:49 PM, Seaton-slots said:

My thoughts exactly.... Even "Eye of Horus" used to pay out in the early days and don't get me started on "Super Star Turns"

Well the first week it came out I won £500 and still had spins to spare 

After that never won more than £34 even the base game most of the time 3 in a row only pays 10p so this slot is best to avoid 

• 2 weeks later...

First time playing this I managed the Jackpot off £40 and in general I’ve found it  fairly cheap to get a bonus or two (on premium play) varying from £30-130 and gave it a bit of a session last week £200+ in and did manage a jackpot then but did have approximately 7 bonuses prior with the biggest win£70 so all in all I find it enjoyable to play but not the best machine to chase a big win down.

Archived