Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here - Page 23 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here

StopandStep

Play dance with the devil some more online. Dont give up on it as I've had 2 really stonking wins.

On 25p stake netted £1,482

On 75p stake hit £962

All due to watching your video. Great stuff. That game has the biggest potential I've seen yet

• 5 months later...

Been playing book of charms. Mixture of book of dead & lady charms.  I've got the charms bonus couple of times but yet to get the other let's see if you can get both and compare. If you have that game on sites you use.

Down the rails! Pragmatic 

please can u do a slot challenge where u get all the bonuses on this game there 5 to get I the second 2 highest are the best! It’s a mint game! Can u do it on £3 stake please! Can I have a mug please? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2022 at 12:48 PM, Sjgaskin said:

We know how much u like Rainbow riches, how about trying the the new 1 rainbow riches power pitch

That looks like an interesting one! I'll try and get around to it this month, and thank you everyone for your suggestions 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...