Extra Chilli - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Extra Chilli

Darrell Welch

Thanks man, I only used to play it when u could buy the bonus and then I’d gamble it up until I got the maximum 24 spins. I’ll give it a go again soon. If you’ve got any videos of the regular Extra Chilli please share? 

1 hour ago, Darrell Welch said:

If you’ve got any videos of the regular Extra Chilli please share?

Stepandstop is just a person with a similar sounding name to me 🙂 But I don't have any videos of the game in regular play. 

I stopped playing Extra Chili and Vikings Unleashed since the bonus buys stopped because you need to gamble them to get anywhere, and the bonuses take hours to drop in sometimes. If the gamble loses it's a massive session to get the bonus back, so I gave up on them.

• 1 month later...

I did 300 quid on this awful machine last night ,lost every freespin gamble ,I only took one 8 freespins and it paid 10.80 on £1 stake and that was after building the bonus buy ,will never darken it's doors again , dreadful session

Both Extra Chilli and Vikings unleased are really hard work and more than often let you down on any bonus you might get... I'm more concerned that Who want to be a millionaire megaways is going the same way also. 

Archived