the bandits latest video - Big Wins - Stop and Step

the bandits latest video

ghost22

he played lil devil on all stakes leaving just one heart , it cost him 23 grand , unbelieveable outcome :). i like the man but thats just fucking insane .check it out .

The guy is a legend... Bonkers, insane but sooooo entertaining just listen to his animated excitment during the 80p bonus being played out he did well on little devil but I have also seen him lose £50K in a single session. However, the stakes he plays in his videos are a fantasy to most of us.

Thats why I prefer Darren's he wins a few hundred he loses a few hundred at the sort of stakes most people are comfortable playing and he generally keeps the swearing down (Although I'm sure I heard the "F" word in last nights upload... Straight to the naughty list). 

I love the bandit his got a gob like a sewer but his so full of character I've heard his a really nice person,his got money to gamble insanely with good luck to him,that win was mad on lil 😈.

On 12/17/2019 at 8:14 PM, ghost22 said:

he played lil devil on all stakes leaving just one heart , it cost him 23 grand , unbelieveable outcome :). i like the man but thats just fucking insane .check it out .

Honestly I can't believe that video was mad, at the start I was like yeah I'll share 28p with the other winners why not.

Then woooooooow I was smacked in the face.

Also i fell asleep with stop and step on then got woken up by bandit screaming when he won😂😂.

He is just gambling with his sponsor's money. Just a clever salesman. If I wanted to read all his fanmail I would go to his site. People still think it is all real. Take down his affiliate links and see how big he wins and bets then, he would be at the foodbank each week.  Genuine streamers like Darren bet within limits, with their own money largely, and never hit these kind of wins which is no surprise.

Hi,

Yes if he had not hit on 80 p stake than he could have huge lost on this video.

His 45K lost were on his 40K subscription especial, if you that video you must remember what he said at the end of video.

I watched most of Bandit's and Darren's video and like them. You can not compare them as there play of style totally different. 

I believe both earns affiliate money even us normal customer can earn affiliate money if you join there promotion programme.

Thanks 

love the bandit and chipz and stopandstep but trust bandit does not get anywhere near the money he loses he earns a little like them all but he funny guy watched him from the start and darren will also be doing live like chipz next year so best of luck on that will be great 

Archived