When to change machine - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

When to change machine

Firestom1

So just been in admirals playing buffalo rising, £140 in and it drops jackpot base game, carried on as I still hadn’t had a bonus a £100 later and still no bonus they claim it is random so after what must have been 500 spins I moved on my question should I have walked straight after the jackpot and played on a different terminal or as the chances of getting a bonus just the same even after a big win

dont get your thought process mate , the object is to win money , i dosent matter if its a bonus or on the base game , if i win big i walk bonus or not . good luck 

It's a very difficult slot to bonus, and as @ghost22 says, you had a big win so maybe walk anyway? On a random slot the odds on anything hitting are the same every spin, but those odds will be massive for anything decent. 

Best lesson that I have never learnt is after a decent win leave the game, leave the machine, leave the venue and stay out of other gambling dens for the rest of the day at least... feel good about your win for at least 24hrs because we all know the bastards will have it all back with interest sooner or later... just make it later.

• 2 months later...

As previously stated it’s supposed to be exactly the same odds every spin but I must admit especially on the premium/fortune spins etc after a big win more often than not it would cost me £30+ for a spin that normally costs £10 🤔🤔

I played Napoleon on £1 spins in Bet Fred today ,I had the bonus 3 times and each time I got absolutely nothing from the 10 spins,after 150 quid I gave up and played Lucky Mushrooms on the same terminal and ended up with 50 quid profit ,but the point is that it's beyond ridicolous that a slot gives nothing for a bonus isn't it?

8 hours ago, Rob1969in said:

I played Napoleon on £1 spins in Bet Fred today ,I had the bonus 3 times and each time I got absolutely nothing from the 10 spins,after 150 quid I gave up and played Lucky Mushrooms on the same terminal and ended up with 50 quid profit ,but the point is that it's beyond ridicolous that a slot gives nothing for a bonus isn't it?

Hi Rob... Its not outside the relms of posibility for a bonus to give nothing as we have all felt that slap in the face... however to get 3 bonuses on the run paying nothing is as you put it rediculous. but nice recovery in the end 

Archived