2 more shops close - General Discussion - Stop and Step

2 more shops close

Mentholdan

2 Betfred shops have closed in Sutton High Street this last week, this still leaves them with 2 shops open. There's a rumour that Paddy Power are looking at one of the premises. 

Sutton High Street is 1mile long. Starting from the bottom of the high street and going up to the station it read like this.. 

LadbrokeS, Betfred, Betfred, Coral, Stan James, Betfred, Ladbrokes, Betfred, William Hill. 

Stan James went first and the two Betfred, I hope PP do take over one of the empty shops as I prefer to bet there and my nearest shop is Wallington, a 10 minute drive away. 

Similar here in Glasgow. Two Betfred, 3 Ladbrokes and a Hills. Did have two Hills but closed one few months ago. All about two mins walk from my house. I think Fred will close one of his shops as it isn't busy at all. 

The other Betfred is next door to a pub so that one is busier

if they shut down every single shop in the uk not 1 flying fuck would be given ,  fuck them . the writings on the wall guys , everything is gonna be moved online soon so they dont have to pay staff , rent , tv feeds , insurance you name it , we dont count anymore , paddy just got a door into america , the land of milk and mugs . 

Archived