Bookies.. WHITE XMAS ?? - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Bookies.. WHITE XMAS ??

Hi Guys normaly dont bother with this bet . But i have a feelimg this year .. the winters got off to a cold start this october after the clocks changed . So Im Gonna have a punt on Glasgow  4/1 .... thoughts ?? 

Might bet for it to be a white xmas where I am, wake up and open the curtains to either the home alone front cover or do an Adebayor and run the length of me house and knee slide into the front door

Bookies generally have access to more info than the public. If there was any chance of it snowing the odds would be prohibitive because they stand to lose a lot of money on such a popular novelty market.  A snippet from the Met Office website kind of confirms that:

Monday 16 Dec - Monday 30 Dec

Although confidence is low for this period, the unsettled conditions are expected to continue. There will be some rain with interludes of cold but bright weather alongside a risk of showers. There is a continued chance of further wintry showers on high ground in the north. Temperatures will likely tend towards average, or just above, for this time of year. Towards the end of 2019, there is a possibility that we will see a transition to some longer, more settled and colder periods.

Archived