ghost22

wish upon a leprechaun

iv just had about 400 spins on this game , after about 3 hours  i get 4 pots for the bonus , after all my bonus spins i had a grand total of 80 pence winnings .

how can they get away with stuff like that ?  i dont mind losing a few quid but jaysus , are they taking the piss ?  4x for a bonus is a scandal , i will never play that game again ☹️

• Sad 1

Typical blueprint game I’ve never even had a bonus on any of there slots just can’t play them 

defo put it on your banned list ghost22 👍

yeah i  didnt think  that was blueprint as well , its a shame , i played the goonies for about 2 years before i realised your never gonna get a big hit , its a fun game though for what its worth , i tried king kong cash as well for a while but it shafted me so many times that even if i see the pic of the slot nowadays  it sends my blood preasure up . might try dead or alive 2 for a while for mini stakes and see if i can get a run out of it 😀.  ( just watched a vid on youtube of some girl winning 93 k for a 3.60 spin  )

10 minutes ago, ghost22 said:

yeah i  didnt think  that was blueprint as well , its a shame , i played the goonies for about 2 years before i realised your never gonna get a big hit , its a fun game though for what its worth , i tried king kong cash as well for a while but it shafted me so many times that even if i see the pic of the slot nowadays  it sends my blood preasure up . might try dead or alive 2 for a while for mini stakes and see if i can get a run out of it 😀.  ( just watched a vid on youtube of some girl winning 93 k for a 3.60 spin  )

Yes Mate desity she tried 3 years getting that including the old version.painful grind

i finally got a hit on this beast , i got 4 pots and gambled up to 18 spins , the multiplier was at times ten and i gave me max megaways on the 8th or 9th spin and it went bonkers,  it just  kept hitting , i ended up with £167 , im well chuffed , i was only betting in 20 pence stakes . merry xmas chaps 🙂

• Like 1