Sign in to follow this  
Stepandstop

I’ve finished my break 👍👍

5 WEEKS AGO MY WIFE AND KIDS WANTED A QUIET WORD WITH ME ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF TIME I SPEND AWAY FROM THEM BECAUSE OF MY GAMBLING 

TO BE HONEST I SPEND TO MUCH TIME EITHER WATCHING LIVE STREAMS OR GOING TO THE BOOKIES TO PLAY ON THE FOBTS AND ALSO PLAY ONLINE WITH DREAM VEGAS

MY WIFE WITH TEARS IN HER EYES ASKED ME TO HAVE 3 MONTHS AWAY FROM ALL GAMBLING TO FOCUS ON FAMILY LIFE !!!

SO THINKING OF WHAT THEY SAID I DECIDED TO HAVE A MONTH OFF 

NOW TO BE HONEST THE FIRST 2 WEEKS WAS VERY HARD BUT IT GOT EASIER AS TIME PASSED BY

NOW IM LIMITING THE AMOUNT OF TIME I GAMBLE AND I MUST SAY THE WIFE IS A LOT HAPPIER ALL THOUGH IM SICK OF GOING SWIMMING WITH THE KIDS 😂

SO WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT IF ANYONE IS THINKING OF HAVING A BREAK FROM GAMBLING GO FOR IT THE HARDEST PART IS NOT WATCHING DARRENS VIDEOS 😢

FINALLY WHATS THIS IVE HEARD ABOUT STOP AND STEP DOING A LIVE STREAM FINALLY THERE IS A GOD 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Like 2

Nice one and welcome back... Its funny as I did the same and took a month away from playing and commenting on the forum although I still watched the videos. I came out of my self-imposed spell of cold turkey on Monday... Just remember Family trumps everything in life.