Sign in to follow this  
Mick

This website

Can I ask Stop and Step how long it took to set up and any cost because I want to do one on another topic but would not know where to start.

Can clearly see you are a bit tech savvy Stop from your youtube videos.

Hi, 

It doesn't take too long to set up a small web-site nowadays. Have a look at Wordpress, that will be the easiest way to start, you can get some great templates which you can just add to and grow over time. Price wise, you can do it for free to start with but you won't have your own domain name but it's a good way to learn. You can buy a domain and hosting for probably around £40 a year. You'll then just need to add content, but there's no rush, just do it gradually. 

Another good place to build a site for free is Weebly.com. I'm not sure but I think the free version they will put a few ads on your site, but it's a good place to learn. 

There's loads of tutorials online that will be far more specific, but feel free to give me a shout if you need anything more specific.

Thanks for the info. Wordpress certainly looks the easiest to use for a none tech savy person like me.