Sign in to follow this  
Ferg

Fobt moaners

Jesus I got this guy in my local ladbrokes he just constantly moans at the machine even if he's pulling in a £400 feature.and God forgive when the bonus pays fuck all.do these pricks just expect jackpots all the time 

This is why we now have the £2 limit because of people that just can not control them self

before the limit was set I have seen people like that grab a chair and smash the glass of 3 FOBS in a row

Seem to be raking in fortunes still on the £2 spin. If these machines are on 91-94% I'll eat my hat.

People do not seem to understand they are being ripped off as day after day they pump the machines. I was hoping on the day of £2 max this would be the end of fobts but clearly the bookies are still raking in the cash, not as much as before but clearly plenty to keep the shops open. They only close a few down to make the addicts all congregate around the same shops, more profits less costs.

Yes my local one I notice the machines a lot busier since April where as last year u would always get a seat at one