"Tiering" up for the next few weeks - Page 2 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

"Tiering" up for the next few weeks

The crisp man

18 hours ago, The crisp man said:

Are they the normal fruities or the communities? I love the communities, but the service station I went to have removed them all and now only have £500s 😞

Depends what services you go to mate, everyone is different. Near me theres one with blueprint communities and theres another with barcrest communities, Some have both in too. Im not a community player and mainly play blueprint and prismatic £100 cabs and pub fruits too 

11 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

I'm a big softee, put the tree up for them today, just look at their little faces. How can I moan about the expense when I spunk so much on punting? 

IMG-20201128-WA0000.jpg

I think mentholdan should dress up has Santa 🎅 for the forum 👍

• 1 month later...
On 11/26/2020 at 3:26 PM, StopandStep said:

I'm in tier 2, but I don't actually know what can be open, arcades and bookies? I couldn't see too much difference between tier 1 and tier 2. 

How you doing Darren, are you still T2? My area has just moved from 3-4, so all bookies etc must close.

I had only been in the bookies a handful of times since we became tier 3 back at the end of October, I feel sorry for the staff having to kick people out after 15 minutes. The only game I've really played is "7s to burn multiplayer" on £2 stake, which is one of the few games you can burn through 300 quid and still have 5 minutes left of your 15 allowance. Here's to a more cheerful 2021!

2 hours ago, The crisp man said:

How you doing Darren, are you still T2? My area has just moved from 3-4, so all bookies etc must close.

I had only been in the bookies a handful of times since we became tier 3 back at the end of October, I feel sorry for the staff having to kick people out after 15 minutes. The only game I've really played is "7s to burn multiplayer" on £2 stake, which is one of the few games you can burn through 300 quid and still have 5 minutes left of your 15 allowance. Here's to a more cheerful 2021!

I'm in tier 3 now, so no more arcade videos except for the four I have saved to spread out through January. Playing for 15 minutes is a bit of a risk, I might try it the once if the bookies open.

54 minutes ago, StopandStep said:

I'm in tier 3 now, so no more arcade videos except for the four I have saved to spread out through January. Playing for 15 minutes is a bit of a risk, I might try it the once if the bookies open.

Good luck if you do. I set my timer on the phone, too to make sure I knew when I had to collect. They are only allowed 2 machines on, but nobody was sad enough to be in there (except from me).

Just watched todays video and kudos for being so polite and helping that fella out, I've heard him a few times in your old coral videos.

Archived