Jump to content

"Tiering" up for the next few weeks - General Discussion - Stop and Step

"Tiering" up for the next few weeks


Recommended Posts

I'm not sure how Darrens normal haunts got on today, but despite having a decreasing R and lower than national infection rate, my area is staying in tier three meaning no arcades open. I'm a bit disappointed really as I was looking forward to spending a couple of hours with a nice brew and relaxing playing some communities and having a bet on the footy.

 

Oh well, maybe in 3 weeks time 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes arcades and bookies can open in tier 1 and 2 areas. 

I understand why they have kept places closed in areas, because there's so many people who can't act sensibly. But I do feel sorry for all the businesses who have invested so much time and money on the covid measures. My local arcade have screens and when you've finished a terminal the staff wipe it down all the payouts are via tickets too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, StopandStep said:

I'm in tier 2, but I don't actually know what can be open, arcades and bookies? I couldn't see too much difference between tier 1 and tier 2. 

If arcades, bookies, and bingo halls are closed what about a dabble on the pub slots? Many places have a Blueprint terminal in so lots of familiar games 🙂
/end selfish request mode 😄

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah in tier 2 agc’s, arcades, bookies, bingo, casino, pubs and services are all open however in pubs i heard a rumour that machines will be turned off as they have to operate as a restaurant only, that rumour might be false but will find out next week. Im going to services to play anyhow. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Cash or Bust said:

Yeah in tier 2 agc’s, arcades, bookies, bingo, casino, pubs and services are all open however in pubs i heard a rumour that machines will be turned off as they have to operate as a restaurant only, that rumour might be false but will find out next week. Im going to services to play anyhow. 

What's a decent RTP for a service station? I live between Greater Manchester and Cheshire, so I stopped off during our last tier three at a service station on my way to a job. Spotted they were open without a soul in there and quickly put £150 through centurion without a bonus only to realise it was on a measly 88% on £2.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The crisp man said:

What's a decent RTP for a service station? I live between Greater Manchester and Cheshire, so I stopped off during our last tier three at a service station on my way to a job. Spotted they were open without a soul in there and quickly put £150 through centurion without a bonus only to realise it was on a measly 88% on £2.

 

The £500’s in services are known to have a lower % compared to agc’s bingo halls bookies etc but i don’t play £500’s mate, I play £100’s which play fine. Some services might have slightly higher % on £500’s depending on which company supply the machines. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Cash or Bust said:

The £500’s in services are known to have a lower % compared to agc’s bingo halls bookies etc but i don’t play £500’s mate, I play £100’s which play fine. Some services might have slightly higher % on £500’s depending on which company supply the machines. 

Are they the normal fruities or the communities? I love the communities, but the service station I went to have removed them all and now only have £500s 😞

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2020 at 4:49 PM, Mentholdan said:

I've told my little nephews they won't be getting any presents this year as Santa is self isolating. 

I'm a big softee, put the tree up for them today, just look at their little faces. How can I moan about the expense when I spunk so much on punting? 

IMG-20201128-WA0000.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
×
×
  • Create New...