'Insider' free tip ha! - Horse Racing - Stop and Step

'Insider' free tip ha!

I very occasionally, maybe once or twice a year, get 'insider' tips to my business mobile phone, don't know how these people ever got hold of my number.  I think I've posted a few on here.  I don't recall any ever winning.

Anyway, yesterday I took a call from 'David' on a mobile ending in 9051, he even knew my name, and talked to me like we were best mates.  He said he would text me today with a red hot insider tip, absolutely free.  Sounds like a bargain.

And he has.  It's Jurys Out in the 3.25 today, Wednesday, at Ffos Las, wherever that is.  It's currently at 5/2 but shortening.

You are welcome to have a punt but don't blame me.......Mentholdan might have an opinion on this one.  As a wise old gambler I well know all the tricks that these 'tipsters' get up to so I take all this stuff with a large pinch of salt, there's only ever one long term winner and it's not me.

The bizarre situation is that I don't have any online accounts since I usually only play slots in arcades and bookies so with the lockdown I can't even get my £1 each way bet on!  

Enjoy,

PTS

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Lukew1678 said:

Is picking a favourite in a race really a great tip? See this a lot with football tipsters aswell, they charge money to suggest bets that 90% of the time favourites. 

Depends. If its a 4/1 favourite that should be 8/13 it's a cracking tip.