Sign in to follow this  
Ferg

Drops to the rescue

Started out Friday evening decided to choose a safe 4 fold @4/1 to get the weekend rolling.4 games over 2.5(French league 2 &Dutch erdivisie).1 goal short on landing..pretty sick.anyways pop in Saturday did a few £2 coupons.one was a 35/1 and yes swansea go an lose to stoke the rest saunter in(was a 5fold)then yesterday another over 2.5 acca busted by 1 goal.so initially staying away put £10 into a fobt on 20p stakes on dofg. Down to my last £1.20 4 gold pots drop down to give me 12 spins. During the 12 it retriggers for another 12 and goes for £42 + £7.35 initial pre bonus win.cashed out £50 was delighted as thought tilt mode was gona be seriously activated!!few days off now and regroup

2 hours ago, Ferg said:

Started out Friday evening decided to choose a safe 4 fold @4/1 to get the weekend rolling.4 games over 2.5(French league 2 &Dutch erdivisie).1 goal short on landing..pretty sick.anyways pop in Saturday did a few £2 coupons.one was a 35/1 and yes swansea go an lose to stoke the rest saunter in(was a 5fold)then yesterday another over 2.5 acca busted by 1 goal.so initially staying away put £10 into a fobt on 20p stakes on dofg. Down to my last £1.20 4 gold pots drop down to give me 12 spins. During the 12 it retriggers for another 12 and goes for £42 + £7.35 initial pre bonus win.cashed out £50 was delighted as thought tilt mode was gona be seriously activated!!few days off now and regroup

Nice work! I bet the bookies made a fortune with Swansea losing though, I know I fell for it too!

• Haha 1

Couldn't believe they were 5/6 it's like the odds compilers see into the future sometimes!!

1 hour ago, Ferg said:

Couldn't believe they were 5/6 it's like the odds compilers see into the future sometimes!!

If they’d offered 2/1 on Man City to win then it’d be confirmed illuminati!!!