Fishing Frenzy - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Fishing Frenzy

mjl5656

I might be alone in this but I don’t know why everyone likes this so much

even the bookies have put this on the home page but I can honestly say I have never seen anyone win the Jackpot on this let alone any good win 

This includes both the FOBTS and the on line Megaway

The bonus your lucky if the fisherman turns up more than 3 times on the FOBS

and not much better on the on line version

I have never seen anyone win the Jackpot

You're right, it's one of those slots that never seems to jackpot. That and Eye of Horus are always on the front page, so I guess they get played a lot! I think people enjoy them on low stakes.

13 hours ago, Fruit loopz said:

I’ve won the jackpot twice on it, both within two weeks of each other, only in betfred. Anyone else I know who done it won it in betfred. 

Well done you certainly must be the exception to the rule !!

Or very lucky 

15 hours ago, StopandStep said:

You're right, it's one of those slots that never seems to jackpot. That and Eye of Horus are always on the front page, so I guess they get played a lot! I think people enjoy them on low stakes.

Ah, Fishing Frenzy... I was playing it a month or 2 back, stuck in £20 and played 20p stakes. No win bigger than about £2 all the way through. Got to the end and had 10p worth of credit left, rummaged around my pockets and stuck another 50p in and the next spin I hit the feature!

’right, time to claw back some losses and change game’ I thought.

£1.20 on the bonus. At least the spins were free, they’d have cost me £2 otherwise....

2 hours ago, cazza6565 said:

I personally think the game is crap. Free spins are never massive that wee fisherman hardly appears. Doubt if I would buy a bonus on it

I think I saw bandit a few weeks ago he spent £200 on the bonus and got .60p

He said thanks a F*****g Lot !!

Archived