Napoleon - Page 2 - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Napoleon

Fishing Frenzy really has been on a tease mission for me lately in Coral, but today it was made up for with Horus. Stuck a spare fiver in on 50p stake and bonused second spin. Retriggered and 33 spins paid £252. Feels like an age since a half decent (and quick) bonus.

No consolation I prefer to see decent wins tbh.

It's weird how luck plays out. Fishin' Frenzy and Eye of Horus are two slots I have never had a decent win going back over 10 years, although I have sort given up on them so hardly play nowadays.

Black Knight, Burn'em Up 777s and Magpie Mayhem had some great wins. Corals used to have an expanding Harlequin/Joker's game which could pay big on the bonus, sadly long gone. All of these slots bonus regularly enough sometimes dropping in big wins. 

I've decided to avoid bookies for a while as don't like wearing a mask unless necessary and recently I've noticed only about 50% are wearing in the bookies anyway. Also not happy that the RTP% have been lowered on many slots which makes a big difference for regular playing.

28 minutes ago, The crisp man said:

I've just been in hills today and I couldnt find Napoleon on the terminals there, does anyone know if it's still on hills or if going blind 

Ignore me, it is on the machine. I went to a different shop and found it straight away

Archived