The crisp man

Unexpected jackpot

So I was just in my local hills (which is closing this Sunday) and they must have been having a closing down sale. I put £40 in one machine and it crashed, so switched to another and started playing reel king. On about the tenth press the machine stuttered and displayed the below screen! Didnt believe it was genuine until I took the ticket to the counter!

I've never seen that screen before on reel king!

20190923_100608.jpg

• Like 1

Very nice, I had the same screen on Rainbow Riches when I got my first ever jackpot. Looks pretty. 

Thanks mentholdan, it certainly does. I've not had a bet for around a month, and I just collected and walked out. Hopefully I'll stay out for another month!

It certainly does look pretty! 

10 minutes ago, StopandStep said:

Wow, you don't see that too often! Well done.

Thanks, I dont think I'll ever see it again! I was expecting the guy to say it was a machine fault!

• Haha 1

Very Nice... never seen it on Reel King. Had it a few times on Rainbow Riches and the tell tale is always the little stutter that the reels make... it as you pointed out a slightly different spin... well done for collecting and getting out.. buy something nice

• Like 1

I play Reel King a lot and I have never seen a full screen like that, I have had £500 put its always been from a pot win. Well done 😁