Biggish Win - Big Wins - Stop and Step

Biggish Win

Gavo

This was a big win for me for other may seem small, But last night signed up to Casimba for the first time last night, Decided to take advantage over there 100% deposit bonus on first deposit (good and bad idea to be fair)

Only deposited £20, Ended up after 3 hours turning the £20+£20 bonus into £520 I think was the highest I got it, After a few more hours of playing (So I was allowed to withdraw)

ended up depositing £20 withdrew £320, Although took 3 hours to get rid of deposit bonus, I still enjoyed getting £100 a hour an being £300 up :D 

Also anyone know how long this will take to withdraw on first time on Casimba?

Also little game if anyone fancies it? Highest win off lowest stake and best win ever below? 

Mine is lowest Stake: Put £5 into slots at Corals bookies played Rainbow Riches Pick and Mix on 25p spins (high roller I know) 😂

Highest win in a day was £1500 on Galabingo website, Got down to my last £70 online decided on £7 a Spin on Rainbow riches long story short was more than happy 😃 

^both of these were about 5 years ago now. 

Best ever win was a sports bet. Laid a £10k bet at 1.2 in Champions League Cricket. I was trading in play and within 10 minutes the team lost two wickets so I covered at evens to guarantee £4,500 whatever the result. Lucky and stupid as was chasing to cover a bad position and £2k was more than I could afford.

Won £9k total on cricket in 3 months that year and gave £3k back in 3 weeks. Closed my Betfair account after the 3 weeks!

Archived